If you are a professional in the areas of leadership, productivity, marketing, eLearning, entrepreneurship, startups, social media, personal or business growth, community building, or growth hacking and have previously published on these topics, we would be glad to write for us.
Moreover, if you need a place to share interesting stuff or concepts you think can benefit a lot of people in business or in life, this is the place for you. For any inquiry or guest post submission you can always contact us here.
We would like to invite you, to write for this blog, share your ideas and your writings with our readers, and create posts and resources of value that would impact many people.
we welcome these initiatives and we are willing to publish your articles and your guest posts on this blog.
This blog is a place for professional and individuals want to share their insights, ideas, experiences and expertise with a community of actively engaged entrepreneurs, business owners and freelancers.
If you think you can contribute something more to this effort, you can write for this blog by consult and follow the procedures below.
Guidelines for Contributing Authors
This blog features individuals, authors, professional and experts, having a unique insight into their business and have to contribute a different “angle” to the topics covered by this site.
We are hosting guest authors who:
- Have previously published articles on the topics covered by their articles and have proven expertise on the subjects they cover on their post.
- Have an established and verified Internet presence. That means that the author bios preferably should point to a personal site or blog and NOT a commercial one (indirect advertising), should have a verifiable real ID or photo, and a previous presence on other blogs, sites (unless we have agreed otherwise). No fake profile authors or indirect marketing agencies should be accepted. In short, authors that would like to have a contribution to our site should have established and verifiable internet presence!
- The contributing authors should actively engage with this blog’s proceedings by following the general rules of contact for internet publication, subscribe to its newsletter, and promote their article to its own audiences.
- No guest author should be considered as a contributor to this site if he/she does not interact with the community of this site (i.e. does not answer to the comment on his/her post, does not propagate his/her post in the social media, does not have submitted more than 3 posts, etc.) Only the contributors have the right to post their guest posts with a separate author box and as a contributor is considered someone who has contributed in this site more than 3 posts and actively interacts with the community!
- With the submission of your post, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your blog or site. But you can announce it on your site or blog by providing a summary or a description, and link it to its location on this site.
General Guidelines for Guest Posts
We are looking for articles can provide a huge impact and value to our audience. The guest articles should be focused on the following topics:
- Leadership, Personal Growth, and Productivity
- e-Learning, Course Development, and Training
- Blogging, Social Media, and Audience building
- Entrepreneurship, Startups and Business Growth
- Small Business Marketing, Sales, and Growth Hacks
- Products, Content Development, and Info-Products
- Applications & Tools can provide substantial outcomes
The guest article you will submit, should not be promotional or an advertisement of a service, product or any other commercial item (unless we have agreed otherwise or it is a sponsored one!) Moreover we will not accept any posts/articles by link building agencies unless otherwise have agreed upon.
Your articles/post should be original and never before should have been published either in an electronic or analog/print medium. Should contain at least one link to published articles of this blog. Should be accompanied by author cv, main keyword, and summary.
You should provide content that is suitable to the objectives and goals of this site. We strongly urge you to take a look at the content and posting of this blog, in order to familiarize yourself with the style and approaches used.
You should always provide a current and valid e-mail address to be used for the communication between us.
We reserve the right to publish or reject your post or article according to our objectives, the necessities, the subject, the writing style or the scheduling of our blog.
The rejection of a guest post, though, does not eliminate your right to re-submitting your article in our blog on a later time or to send us another article on a later time. We always welcome the opportunity for more guest postings!
Specific Guidelines For Each Guest Post
More specifically you should also pay attention to these guidelines for each article you submit for publication on this site:
- When you are ready to start writing your guest article (i.e. we have agreed on your title, ideas, summary, and outline – see procedure below) it would be advisable to read some articles from this blog (to familiarize with the style, approaches, etc.) and consult the following articles:
- Seven Steps to Writing A Successful Guest Post by Michael Hyatt
- Danny Iny’s Ultimate Guide to Guest Blogging by Danny Iny
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- Promotion Guidelines: How to Get Maximum Exposure for Your Guest Posts
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
- Guest Blogging: The Most Complete Guide Ever Written
- Your post should not exceed the 800-1200 words in length and should be proofread by the author prior to its submission.
- Your post should be accompanied by its proper keyword(s) and a small description (no more than 140 characters)
- Your post should always cite appropriate references when established brands, facts/statistics, etc. are mentioned.
- Your post shouldn’t contain any affiliate link (for our affiliations, please consult our disclosures page).
- Your post should have at least 1-2 links to articles have already published in Leadership Initiative.
- With your post, you may furnish a visual element (picture, image, or other), that should belong to a free copyrighted or common share or royalty free scheme. The author who may use such picture or image should he or she be responsible for the citation of the image, photo, artwork, etc. that is going to be used (image reference, links, copyrights, etc.) in his/her article. The same restrictions apply and for the other multimedia elements may be used in a guest post.
- The author of a guest post would he or she be responsible for furnishing any other element, he or she deems as necessary for the proper documentation of the article (this included but not limited to attached files, draws, or books, etc.) as well as the reference links, he or she thinks they are necessary for his/her post.
- For sub-headings in your guest post, you can use h3 and below tags (h4, h5,…)
- Your post should be formatted as HTML (in an attached separate file), as a word or as Markdown document (We would like to have the option to copy it directly to WordPress Editor or have as much less processing as possible). You should include any format of these as attachments in an e-mail.
- The photos that may be used in the article should fall within the widely acceptable internet image file types (such as the .jpg, .png, .gif, etc. are). The same condition applies and for the other support or multimedia elements, may be used in the post such as documents, video, audio, podcast, or other.
- We retain the option to proofread your post and to proceed if needed, in some changes, in a degree that would not compromise the meaning and the concept of the article. If we proceed to large changes, we will communicate with you (before the posting) for your remarks and your final approval.
- ALWAYS, include the author byline at the end of your article with the appropriate links (to your blog or web page, to your bio or cv, to your social media, etc.) [see and above section].
How to Submit Your Post For Publication In Our Site
Having a post falling in the above categories and comply with the above rules do not necessarily guarantees you that will be accepted for publication in our blog.
To accept your idea for a guest article we need first check the idea, and the outline of your article before you actually write it!
For this reason:
- DO NOT send us ready-made articles or drafts with a request for publication because would not be accepted. We will publish only articles we have agreed upon and comply with our specifications.
- Write us an e-mail explaining your idea for a guest post and why we should consider being included in this blog. Write us a working title, a small summary of your article, a small outline you use for developing it and why you think that this article is suitable for our readers (for more info consult the excellent article: How to Write a Blog Post Outline: A Simple Formula to Follow by Ginny Mineo).
- Include in your email a 1-2 sentence about who you are, what you do, your links to your blog/site and your social accounts along with your with previous article publications and the size of your readership (your blog readers, Twitter Followers, Facebook Friends, etc.) This would allow us to understand better your work and your writings (this is important since networking is one of the major advantages of blogging and in Guest Blogging in particular).
- If we like your idea and your proposal we will communicate with you and tell you to start writing your article.
- When you have finished it up writing your post you would finalize it (add a summary, your bio, copyright free images, etc.), optimize it for SEO, proofread it and you will send it to us by e-mail for the first review. Please include the post in the body of the e-mail itself, or attach it as a .doc or as a .txt [normal or markdown] attachment. Due to our demanding schedule, we usually require 2-3 weeks for sending you our answer (Sorry about that. We are trying to improve the response time!).
If you do not follow this procedure you may not get any response!
After The Submission And Acceptance of Your Guest Post
A guest article is as valuable as the topic its covers. But in this blog, we always try to maximize the value of each article published (good for the site and good for the guest authors).
For these reasons:
- We will always reply to you, about the course of the guest post you submitted in this site and we will communicate with you in order to inform you whether we accepted or rejected your article.
- If we accept your blog post, we would provide, if feasible, a time frame for its publication, as well as, a link for you to review it, before its public announcement.
- We expect, after the posting of your article, to actively participate and interact with the possible comments to be done by our readers (answer, explain, comment, etc.) This step is important for building identity and community among the involved parties while at the same time promotes and further your branding in an ever wider range.
- The contributed authors are encouraged to actively promote their guest article(s) across their own distribution channels (newsletters, other blog articles etc.) and their own social media while it is expected the promotion of their article(s) to the various channels at least once a month! The authors are relying just on the promotional mechanism of this site, and do not promote their articles to their channels may find their articles removed without prior notice!
Based partly on published material and original work made by Daniel Scocco, Michael Hyatt, Craig Jarrow, Takis Athanasssiou and on the corresponding work of the editorial team of Mirasee. Thank you very much, Gentlemen and Ladies, for all your wonderful ideas, suggestions and contribution! The final composition and the ideas expressed here within is the responsibility of the author.
THIS is a work in progress [Last Update]: March 12, 2019